View Single Post
Old
04-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Rocket of Russia
Defender of Tang

vCash: 500
+Neal - awesome energy, good amount of shots, throwin the body around...been said before, but he really looked like one of the few to give a...

+Crosby - post-fight...er game interview was hilarious. He was a -2 but he played well and was trying to get the team hyped any way he could. I don't think he should be fighting but calling out Giroux and Schenn was funny. To Frazer Crane, Crosby has no business fighting Schenn? Did you remember to tell Kovalchuk that too?

-Defensemen...it's been said enough but...how long does it take Orpik to make a decision? How long was he going to decide Dupuis couldn't handle Jagr before he slides over? How long is Martin...going to be playing? I've never seen someone biff so many times trying to make a pass skating backwards with absolutely no pressure. Michalek...see Martin but even though he might not biff that often and is slightly more physical, his first pass abilities have gone downhill. As soon as the first pass to the wing is taken away he has absolutely no idea what to do. And his gap control is beyond poor.

I can't give Letang a minus even though he took himself out of the game when he's a player crucial to the Penguin's success; the guy goes hard.

I can't give Fleury a minus either because he is always left out to dry but he hasn't made his usual game-changing save at all this season. And that first goal was terrible.

Last edited by Rocket of Russia: 04-15-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Rocket of Russia is online now   Reply With Quote