View Single Post
Old
04-15-2012, 11:54 PM
PhysicalGraffiti
Hates Stevie Y

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence Beeks View Post
I agree with pretty much all of this. The only thing I want to add is that it frustrates me TO NO END that they are making a huge deal out of the Neal hit on Couturier when Schenn did THE EXACT SAME THING on the hit (I forget who it was on now) that Asham was responding to. Charging? Check. Left his feet? Check. Hit to the head? Check. Outrage from Emerick, Pierre, Milbury and Jones? Er... derp...
Yeah, I was texting my Uncle in Pitt after the game. He said the same thing. He and I both love the claim of Pittsburgh bias and the league loving Pittsburgh and wanting them to win. Guess that wasn't so true.

but that Schenn hit was MUCH more flagrant in terms of leaving his feet and headshot like you said. You can argue about Neal's momentum and him coming a little off his skates. Schenn freaking jumped in the air like some pro wrestler.

Emerick and Pierre really make it hard to watch these games. And how Milbury has a job in anything other than a fry cook is beyond me.

And thanks Husker, that video was awesome! I loved Crosby's response and reaction. It's funny how the Philly fans are all up in arms about Crosby and how he was during the game. I don't recall once seeing him initiate a fight. Scrums happen all the time where players shove or push and pull people. That was all I saw him do. To call him out for not fighting when he recently came back from a head injury that at times seemed career threatening is hilarious. One of, if not, the best player in the league now is not going to risk his career for some dirtbag from the Flyers.

It just shows what low lifes those fans are.

PhysicalGraffiti is offline   Reply With Quote