Old
04-16-2012, 09:11 AM
J17 Vs Proclamation

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
J17 Vs Proclamation
NHL (NA hockey in general) has lured europeans for decades and has not payed appropriate money for them. European domestic leagues dont have great players to create great league and make money. And these leagues dont have money for developing youth from NHL clubs. Does not NHL ruin european development programmes? I think it does. Yes, it is not only NHL as a factor, but NHL does not help Europe to improve domestic leagues(programmes).
Obviously the NHL hasn't paid what i think it should have.

The NHL can hinder youth development in Europe, but you think creating a 2nd "Global league", thus destroying domestic competition even more, helps domestic development anymore than the NHL does? I find that hard to believe.

Quote:
You blame KHL for ruining domestic leagues? We will see what happens to slovak league if Slovan joins KHL. I dont think it will have negative influence. Kids, juniors will have motivation to make Slovanīs roster.
When have i ever blamed the KHL for ruining domestic leagues. I said such an idea that is being proposed could damage domestic development long-term.

What happens for the Juniors not involved with Slovan? As usual, all you look at is the benefit to one (the one involved with Russian hockey), the others don't get the benefit of being in the KHL. Where is the benefit for the rest? There is no benefit for the teams that don't make this "elite".

Quote:
YMHL, created by KHL and FHR, will consist of czech club from Karlovy Vary. Do you know a reason? Club wants to give its youth a chance to play better league at home instead of leaving country. We all know how many players failed in CHL if they left too young. Is it bad to have czech MHL team for czech development system? If it is not, kids will leave for CHL, Sweden. If it is, kids will play for Energie and be at home (it is great for their mental development). There is no a risk of failing due to social, psychological etc adaptation to new culture.
It's indictative of the sham that Czech hockey is currently in that they intend on having teams in a newly formed Russian Junior system, instead of being able to rely on their own Junior system.

Quote:
MHL has an idea of Junior Club World Cup. It is a great challenge for slovak, czech jr champion. MHL wants to improve europeans jr leagues by cooperation, by playing international games among clubs. Is it bad for Europe?
You know, Europe has many domestic leagues, every country has own vision of development and policy to NA. Adventage of NHL, CHL is that it can lure players, it is easy to get them. Why? Because Europe is not united, strong enough. KHL wants to unite Europe, we need it.
This doesn't have any relevance to the original concept ; An elite Pan-European league, which has a select few teams from each nation. At no point have you actually responded the my actual points (as ususal) ; what happens to those left behind? It's like your some propaganda artist Vorky. Never quite answer/reply to the actual question.

A Junior world Cups is a fine idea, but it isn't splitting up and ruining domestic leagues is it?

KHL doesn't want to unite Europe. The KHL doesn't really care how development goes in many European nations. It cares about having a strong domestic league and about rivalling the NHL. You think the KHL really gives a damn about how youth hockey progresses in western European countries? If so, you must be incredibly naive.