View Single Post
Old
04-16-2012, 11:43 AM
CrazyJoeDavola

vCash: 500
Oil fan coming in peace as I cheer for the Nucks with my family during the playoffs.

IMO, AV is not the problem; I think he's a great coach? His system has given structure to all of your lines. It's rare when a third line can dominate a team's first line down low in their zone and this seemed to always happen during the regular season.

I believe that the issue lies with players that overachieved due to his system and are now coming back to reality. Higgins scores more goals this year than he had in the previous 5 years. He's a an 8 year yet; he didn't just wake up with skill.

I love how all 3/4 lines seem to play the same way and would love to have this type of system in Edmonton. Your guys' breakouts and zone entries are a thing of beauty. The angle dump, The slap pass high slot tip

IMO it's a player thing and without AV the team would've fallen apart much earlier? I would keep this guy in a heartbeat.

Trading Cody away, though? You don't give away premium talent just to get bigger. If anything, it's the GMs fault. It's just the case of players coming back to reality from overachieving.