View Single Post
Old
04-16-2012, 01:10 PM
SabresFanNorthPortFL

vCash: 500
I agree with the mentally weak feeling.....

This team:

a. did not stand up to Lucic when it happened.

b. did not stand up the following couple of days when our goalies were run again, actually, I think Ernhoff did once. And the first game back for Miller he was run again.

c. They were called out on the carpet by every hockey player, writer and fan after the Lucic incident as a bunch of pansies.

d. They collasped the entire middle of the season. I think we were something like 15-5-5 before the Lucic incident, and we know how strong we finished, so that middle stretch (40 games) was horrible.

Face it, this team is a bunch of pansies they way it is assembled. You can call it mental weakness or whatever but the bottom line is; "you're a professional hockey play, you're tough!" Friggin little guy Danny Briere speared Ovie because they were taking liberties with him, you want to wonder why he's an elite talent?!?!?!!? Paul Newman: "Put a stick in his side, let 'em know you're there!" The way this team is assembled, it has no balls.....Vanek, Roy, Stafford and Pomms....not a set between them. Vanek takes punishment but hardly ever dishes any, time for a change, get rid of at least half this offseason.

SabresFanNorthPortFL is offline   Reply With Quote