View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 12:55 PM
Habsolution

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Well, Julien better be prepared for the bashing because at this point, with his lineup decisions, he probably deserves a lot more already.

Audette has been terrible all year, has sat ONCE. He took a stupid penalty versus Ottawa late in the game, nearly cost them. He takes a needless, careless high sticking penalty versus Vancouver that changed momentum and let the Canucks back in the game.

The fact is, NO ONE would take Audette unless more salary is coming back. He is not being showcased because no wants him, its a Julien decision.

Hossa is being screwed over, its becoming more obvious. You want to know why a guy has confidence problems, this is a prime example.

If Audette doesn't do something tonight and if the habs lose, and he is still in the lineup versus Edmonton, I will be posting the fire Julien thread personally. This whole he is a great developmental coach reputation he had is taking a beating.
My feelings exactly. And if I'm around when you create the thread I'll be the first one posting in it.