Old
04-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Brad Doty
¯\_(ツ)_/¯Until April

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAlmeida View Post
Dan Murphy ‏ @sportsnetmurph
According to #canucks Daniel Sedin will join team for practice tomorrow in LA.
So much for concussion protocol, eh? I'm actually surprised Henrik was allowed back, though in retrospect, he could have been winded, etc.

I will say he's made a fan out of me, though. He's really manned up since the game one flop. No complaining, taking his lumps, quietly drumming up confidence in his team...props to Henrik.

That being said, is there a more gutless player than Burrows? His series highlights include a fight with Kopitar (smart to rope him in, I guess), bringing some snow-coke to Richards (okay, admittedly pretty damn funny) and glove punches to Quick when another scrum was going on. I know people say these are guys you love to have on your team, but no, Burrows is more like Avery than an agitator like Ott. I'd hate to have Burrows on this team.

Kesler is a disgrace to hockey this series as well, but at least it's comical. I'm glad he's focused on other antics than playing hockey, though, because last year he was an absolute tank.

I can't believe we've come this far--now we have to win the toughest game of them all. So so stoked

Brad Doty is offline   Reply With Quote