Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sens - Game 3
View Single Post
Old
04-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Click
Rookie User

vCash: 500
I still can't believe some of the saves Lundqvist made tonight. My jaw dropped so many times, I lost count. Definitely the best goaltending performance in the playoffs this year. Proves once again, he is one of, if not the best goalie in the world. When he's "on," you can't get anything past him. Rangers need to win a cup for this guy...

Even though I hate the Senators, I gotta give them props for playing such a good game without the goonery they employed in game 2. Anderson was very good tonight. They outplayed the Rangers (not every shift, but more often than not).

Boyle so far, is the series MVP. He keeps stepping up at crucial times; a game changer. Even after being sucker punched (twice) and beaten while on the ground, he came back tonight with an incredibly gritty and spectacular performance. Oh, and he owns Anderson. Hopefully he continues to play at this high level the rest of the series and playoffs.

I still want payback on Carkner, but this was a great, clean, hard-fought game from both teams. The refs were terribly biased the first period, but they were great 2nd and 3rd periods. This is what NHL hockey is supposed to be.