Old
04-16-2012, 10:12 PM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post
Let's get the good out of the way:

I'm thrilled we won the game, an away game nonetheless, and Boyle is playing the best hockey I have ever seen for him. He's been a force. Lundqvist was fantastic as well. Kreider looked good, but I really thought his knack for standing around was more of a being bored with college thing, he did it a number of times tonight.

Alright....

Paul MacClean's post game was a hell of a lot more accurate then Tortorellas. Ottawa is playing way over their heads, the way teams are supposed to in the playoffs. The Rangers quite frankly look a huge pile of ****. I'm still upset at how ****ing bad they've been to start the post-season. Not sure our wingers and defenseman could be any worse at getting the puck out of the zone. It's pathetic, and most of our forwards have simply not shown up yet. I expected Dubinsky to come out with a fire lit under his ass, and aside from a few good shifts he was awful. Stepan doesn't look like he belongs in the AHL, let alone the NHL.

If I were Tortorella I would be happy we won, but this team isn't close to where it needs to be. Their piss poor play has carried over from the end of the season.

PoTG: Hank

Good: Boyle was spectacular, Prust was flying. Kreider had a good first NHL given the circumstances. Richards created a lot of opportunities, but he too could be better.

Bad: When all 5 Rangers collapse around the net it masks a lot of problems. Stralman made some nice plays, and Bickel saved a goal, but none of those plays should happen in the first place. The defense was bad tonight, Lundqvist was that ****ing good.

Redden: Callahan couldn't do anything right out there. Fumble every single pass except for the breakaway, where he got nothing on the shot. It was just a bad bad game by him.

If this team could play with the energy Ottawa has had the last 2 games, they'd be crushing this series, because they're a hell of a lot more talented then Ottawa.
Well they are winning 2-1 and only lost the second because of 2 fluky goals. I don't know what else you want from them. This team has gotten out played plenty this season and still found ways to win.