View Single Post
Old
04-16-2012, 10:22 PM
DatsyukToZetterberg
Alligator!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJet View Post
I kinda want them to trade Kane, I'll be honest, yes he has 30 goals, but hes just a good Athlete, hes not that good, hes kind of overrated, and yet he has good Value, and we can get alot out of him, like 2 1st rounders and maybe a prospect and a useful player, Toronto I see, try and draft Reinhart/Reilly/Dumba/Galchenyuk, I even think we might be able to sign Parise, but forsure resign Enstrom and Slater, and let go of Hainsey, Miettinen, Wellwood, Stapleton and Jones, for a back up, i dunno about Mason, maybe, but Pasquale I think could be good for us, Scheifele needs one more year, but another player we should go for is Guillaume Desbiens, but Konopka isn't a bad choice too.

Kane to Toronto for
5th overall
1st 2013
Schenn
Lupul

*If we trade Kane and take Galchenyuk (9 game stint) and one of those D

Ladd/FA-Galchenyuk/Little-Wheeler
Lupul/FA-Burmistrov-Little/Machacek/Klingberg
Glass-Slater-Thorburn
Machecek-Cormier-FA/Prospect/Desbiens/Konopka

Enstrom-Byfuglien
Clitsome-Bogosian
Postma-Stuart
Flood

Pavelec
Mason/Pasquale
Um... Your offer doesn't even get you lupul. Both mane and lupul had career years while lupul is quite a bit older he fit in well with kessel. I think the only way you get Lupul/their 1st is if you trade burmistrov and even then I think gal > burmistrov.

Actually after looking over your proposal you are either a troll or the biggest homer ever. Either way the offer stinks

DatsyukToZetterberg is offline   Reply With Quote