Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sens - Game 3
View Single Post
Old
04-16-2012, 11:02 PM
coladin

vCash: 500
Was at the game and the Rangers played a solid road game. They did not bend to the pressure and the crowd was really into it, it was a very exciting game to watch. My seats were pretty much right in front of Hank and he was unbelievable. He stole this game, for sure and even though the Rangers were outplayed, in fact they weren't because their goalie played his usual, brilliant game. Anderson was excellent too, I like our goaltending.

Please, the one loser who cuts up MAF...the guy has two Finals appearances and a Cup Ring. Shut up. Hank still has a lot to prove. A lot. To me, he is a great goalie but he needs to go far in the playoffs.

Boyle? He got over again. Can't believe that bounce. Good on him, he is playing hard and capitalizing on his chances. What the hell is his shooting percentage?

I am proud of the fans that they did not boo the American anthem and many sang along. I was a little worried about the USA chants and hoped there wouldn't be a backlash.

Callahan and Dubinsky were not very good. The entire D was rock solid. Kreider,I tried to watch him and he surely has NHL speed and smarts. Why, late in the 3rd he was directing people as Ottawa was in the Rangers zone. That speaks of hockey brains and a kid who loves hockey. I don't know why Rupp doesn't play more.

Sometimes, you just lose. We couldn't score and not from a lack of trying. Can say anything bad, perhaps Spezza feeling the pressure and hopefully he relaxes. We really missed Alfredsson tonight...more than you guys missed Hagelin.

Great, great hockey game , the refs were in control and they actually did a pretty good job... hoping for another one on Wednesday. I hope you don't mind if we extend it to 6? I want to see my team play again if you don't mind!