View Single Post
Old
04-17-2012, 09:56 AM
scoutman1
Twitter - scoutman33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
As a Mooseheads fan, he is a really good goalie. He does lack focus and concentration (like most young goalies) which results in him letting in some bad goals. He also has troubles fielding those bouncing dump-ins on net.

His rebound control needs some work, he does leave some shots in the crease, but at 16? You take that as an area that can be improved.

I see him as a 2nd round goaltender next year. It depends on his progression from this year to next. Being 16 years old and backstopping the Mooseheads to a game 7 after being down 3-0 is really impressive.
focus and concentration???????? that is his biggest asset and allows him to play beyond his years???? again wow i know it is your opinion but wow not sure how good you think a 16 year old goalie has to be before he is considrered a 1st round potential but I can say he is beyond Fleury at the same age and on par with Luongo was, so unless your looking for superman to come down and put on pads and mits your not going to find as much a for sure bet to be a 1st rounder than Fucale and by the way your assessment of him is totally wrong, really? concentration, weak goals and focus and bad rebound controll???? are you sure your not from Quebec city and living in Halifax?

scoutman1 is offline   Reply With Quote