View Single Post
Old
04-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
I think Wolski has been good. He is physical, defensively responsible, and has created some offense. Smithson is redundant and will not bring any offense. He also plays center. We're doing very well in the faceoff circle. I don't think Barch takes Wolski's spot either because it's [retty apparent Dineen isn't that big of a fan of Barch.
What? Physical? Defensively responsible and has created chances? Every person I've spoken to has agreed with me that it's the opposite. Hey, I'm thankful for the help he brought, but he's done very little in the playoffs. Matthias is struggling, but hes on a line with two guys he hasn't played with most of the year. Seems that since Upshall has been back Matthias has struggled.

No proof Dineen isn't that big a fan of Barch. Him bring scratched for guys who've playing so well doesn't speak to anything other than how well they're playing. The fourth line had been incredible, where he plays, he's not going to bust that up right now and Barch isn't a third line guy. Though, I personally think he'd do well with Matthias and Upshall. Barch is a victim of a very successful fourth line and a plethora of players, not Dineen's fandom.