View Single Post
Old
04-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Have you even watched the other series? The Boston series has been nasty, and the Detroit series is getting there after the Weber hit. The fact is , Detroit can't match Nashville in the physical department and it has been the knock on them all year. You can't 'kill them with kindness' in the post season, looks like Detroit and Vancouver are going to learn this again.

The Florida/Devils series is dreadful to watch, while the other matchups are having their highest ratings ever on NBC lol, up 50%.
Yes, I have. I've watched every single game of these POs outside the first Boston-Washington and NJ-FLA games. Thank god for the PVR is all I can say.
So really, I know for a fact you're the one that likely hasn't watched most of the other games if you can't agree that those series have been less physical than others like NYR-OTT (although yesterday was fair dual), Stl-SJ or Phil-Pitts.
Weber head smash is overblown and physicality has nothing to do with why the Preds are up 2-1. It is a tight series, and the Preds are doing what everybody expected them to, play very strong defensive hockey. That with some truly solid goaltending.

Vancouver is missing a big piece in Sedin, and Kesler has been focusing on diving more than playing hockey. Richards has done a terrific job neutralizing him. You can say LA has used its size fairly well, but again, that series does not compare to the others that have been a lot more aggressive/goonish like.

The Boston series versus Washington has not been any nastier than ours versus them last year. Classic series intensity.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote