Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sens - Game 3
View Single Post
Old
04-17-2012, 03:21 PM
coladin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
I kinda like Fleury, I think that when he's on he makes some absolutely amazing saves and is no doubt just as good as anyone else in the entire league

But he has had major problems being consistent over his career. He always has the potential to steal a game or even a series, but he doesn't seem to be "on" as often as other top goaltenders.

All that said, he's not the reason Pittsburgh is getting run out of the playoffs by Philly. Maybe if he was playing great, he could make a bit of a series of it, but Pittsburgh as a whole is sucking terribly

Fleury won a cup on the back of a very strong team and by hitting a spot when he was playing well. Overall, I think Lundqvist is the better goaltender though.
Overall, I agree with you, I think Hank may be better but in order for him to join the likes of Fleury, Thomas, etc...he needs to get a ring. The sad thing is he does not have the players that can score like the Penguins, but that is what he has to do, his Cup ring may be more deserving than others.