View Single Post
Old
04-17-2012, 04:50 PM
puckMAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovechkid08 View Post
Besse is my sleeper of this draft, kid has some very elite skills, better shot than Rau but not as physical plus he has some size on Rau. Speedy winger with an NHL shot already in his junior year. His high school team is actually a very good place to develop, one of the top teams and they have an actual class every day just for hockey players to workout and practice during the school year. I haven't heard if he's coming back for sure yet but it certainly wouldn't be the worst thing for his development to be on the state winning team and build some muscle while he finishes his school.

I am guessing he will go around the 3rd round but a lot of teams would be foolish to have him fall any farther, definitely think the talent is there, but HF boards does very little high school related scouting.
He is,He announced it last week.I would love to see the Wild take the kid in round 3 or 4,I was at all 3 of BSM's state tourney games and he was hands down the best player on the ice in all 3 games IMO and the show he put on in the championship was the most electrifying sporting performance I have ever seen in person.

puckMAN is offline   Reply With Quote