View Single Post
Old
04-17-2012, 06:07 PM
DoktorJeep
Original Bandwagoner

vCash: 500
I think we will see D. Sedin tomorrow night. If he felt good enough to get on a plane and practice, then I think there is a better than 50/50 shot of him being in the lineup for the next game.

As for being worried about the Kings, even with a 3-0 series lead. Well, if you're not worried, then I don't think you've been a fan of this franchise for very long. Now do I believe that they will wrap this thing up tomorrow night? Yes, I do. Everything I have seen in this series has shown they are ready to put away the Canucks in 4. But I also feel a lot of concern, as this team (and franchise) has a long, long, long history of getting us excited, only to take a huge dump on the ice when it comes down to closing things out and winning big game.

Sunday's performance left a lot to be desired, and that was with the Kings having the advantage in the line match ups. I really hope Sutter & Co. have an answer for the VAN forecheck, as it looks like Vigneault has made some adjustments and the Canuck players are able to maintain possession in the Kings zone much more when compared to the first 2 games.

DoktorJeep is offline   Reply With Quote