Thread: Mike Modano
View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 05:27 PM
wazee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chock Full Of Booger
The original thread was closed before the video was up, or I would have posted it there. There are certain posters (you, RIAL) who like to spin threads off the topic and onto the alleged character of the posters.

Neither do threads about fashion, jersies, helmets, but they seem to show up pretty frequently. Helpy Helperson says: a good rule of thumb is to avoid looking at threads that you don't like...then you won't seem so surly and bitter.
But yours was not a post on the subject of fashion, jersies, etc. It wasn't even a generic post on the evils of diving. You made 2 very specific posts accusing Joe Sakic of diving. That is hardly a neutral subject.

Ignoring the Anti-Avs bias on this board only allowed it to grow unchallenged. When it got to the point that nearly every thread having anything to do with the Avs or an Avs player ended up getting hijacked by the Avs haters, I decided ignoring it was not working. So I started calling it what it is. And I will continue to do so.

Now if you want to avoid my posts, you can put me on your ignore list. But I will be reading yours...and when I feel the need to do so, I will answer them...