Thread: Mike Modano
View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 05:36 PM
Spankatola Jamnuts*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazee
Ignoring the Anti-Avs bias on this board only allowed it to grow unchallenged. When it got to the point that nearly every thread having anything to do with the Avs or an Avs player ended up getting hijacked by the Avs haters, I decided ignoring it was not working. So I started calling it what it is. And I will continue to do so.
But you're revealing your own pathology in the process. You and your ilk killed the first thread, bawling about where posters are from. I don't like the Avs - doesn't make me anti-Avs. I don't care about them so much that I'd devote a lot of time to disliking them. They're like the Coyotes or the Wild to me. Just a team that when I see them on Center Ice I say "blech" and change the channel.

I posted the video because I had an argument and had actual data to back it up, something rarely found here. The argument was that Joe Sakic dove on that play. Not that all Avs are divers or the Avalanche are evil or whatever else you may, in your seige mentality, have read into it.

Quote:
Now if you want to avoid my posts, you can put me on your ignore list. But I will be reading yours...and when I feel the need to do so, I will answer them...
I've never actually encountered you before this. I probably will avoid threads you start in the future, since I don't like you and it wouldn't go anywhere constructive.

But honestly, following someone around just to tell them how much you don't like them is creepy.