Thread: Mike Modano
View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 06:19 PM
wazee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chock Full Of Booger
But you're revealing your own pathology in the process. You and your ilk killed the first thread, bawling about where posters are from. I don't like the Avs - doesn't make me anti-Avs. I don't care about them so much that I'd devote a lot of time to disliking them. They're like the Coyotes or the Wild to me. Just a team that when I see them on Center Ice I say "blech" and change the channel.

I posted the video because I had an argument and had actual data to back it up, something rarely found here. The argument was that Joe Sakic dove on that play. Not that all Avs are divers or the Avalanche are evil or whatever else you may, in your seige mentality, have read into it.

I've never actually encountered you before this. I probably will avoid threads you start in the future, since I don't like you and it wouldn't go anywhere constructive.

But honestly, following someone around just to tell them how much you don't like them is creepy.
Relax. I am not going to 'follow you around'. Neither am I going to put you on my ignore list because I would not want to miss your next post about the Avs or and Avs player.

You can claim that you have no bias against the Avs and you only wanted to have an intellectual discussion about about that one specific play...but it would be tough to sell that to anyone who read your posts on the Ducks board.

I must admit, I am kind of surprised that you 'dislike' me. It never occurred to me to bother to dislike you. I rarely bother to dislike people I actually know much less nameless, faceless entities behind a keyboard. I don't think I will lose any sleep over it, though.

This is my last post on this thread. So you get the last word.