View Single Post
Old
04-18-2012, 10:43 AM
ColonialsHockey10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG the place to be View Post
When you see Gaborik not able to backhand a puck - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik physically unable to take a faceoff - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik act like a 40 year old during his goal celebrations - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik get pinned against the boards and he sticks to the boards like glue - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik unable to stick handle - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on a partial breakaway and he gets deterred by the slightest of contact - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on partial breakaways and after making his shot attempt he loops out towards 1st avenue before realizing where he is - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

Thats my definition of poor kinetic makeup. The Marian Gaborik syndrome = poor kinetic makeup.
Lol, you're hatred of Gaborik is a bit ridiculous, but I can't say I didn't read those things and kind of chuckle in agreement.

Prust looks more comfortable taking a weak side shot on the rush then Gaborik.

However Marian was fantastic this year, not sure why this thread exists. He'll come around, and Ottawa is playing him well. Their fans have been on Spezza a ton as well.