View Single Post
Old
04-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Maineice11

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Lundqvist has to be the worst overtime goalie in the league. 1-7. There's no excuse for that ****. I pretty much expect every shot to go in once we get into OT. I can't think of a worse goalie in OT. Amazing in the regular season and once again ***** the bed in OT. Also a typical Lundqvist playoff performance a gift second goal and then an OT loss. I wonder if the Senators thanked him for that blue line goal he gave up. What a joke. The worst part is that he was probably this pathetic team's best player this game. This team is a joke of a 1 seed. They have been embarrassing ever since game 1. ****ing HF is right, paper tiger if I ever saw one. Anyone watching this team play could tell they're not the team that the record said it was. All they can do is defend in their zone. Can't get it out of the zone to save their lives. Their offense is pathetic.
i wont agree or disagree with your thought...but i bet the bruins fans were saying the same thing as they went through a 7 game series win last years ECQF....just saying

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote