View Single Post
Old
04-18-2012, 11:25 PM
FLYERSFAN18

vCash: 500
my thoughts after watching my recording since i was at work.

Negatives:

Bryz looked slow and showed no effort on three of the five goals he let in. The first one he has to control the rebound, that is completely unacceptable. The other two were on the power play but all he has to do is get to the other side of the net but he looked so lazy on both of them. I really think he could have gotten to both. The deflection goal he had no chance, the other was just bad positioning by the whole team as they scrambled for the puck. My biggest problem is that a lot of the time he doesn't really even look like he cares.

Bob just cant stop anything glove high. We really need to consider trading him if we can get something good this offseason.

Carle just showed why he should not be signed. Turning the puck over when we are still in the game.

If Rinaldo really wants to ignite his team he needs to do something earlier not when the game is completely out of hand. Do it when we are down by two. And don't just cross check someone bait someone into a fight or draw a penalty. His actions did nothing for this team in this game or the next. Hopefully someone, not named Jody Shelley, can take his spot on firday. Hopefully JVR can try to get his legs back under him playing fourth line minutes

Positives: we had just as many chances early on as the pens, so i am not too worried about the offense

Not worried about the final score either. Kubina and lilja were playing alot of minutes it seemed after they were up 6-3.

FLYERSFAN18 is online now   Reply With Quote