View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 09:22 PM
CapitalsCupFantasy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Lol more wacky fan responses

"But you're purely stupid if you think that a 31 year old UFA to be with a fractured leg and that is known for playing a passive game (if you try to argue that he doesn't play a passive game then you don't know your hockey) is worth a top top four Dman. "

No...stupid is Thome going to Filthadelphia. Define passive game "O rainman of hockey".

Is it being your teams best performer in the playoffs last season where hitting only picks up? Maybe passive is scoring 60 points in 71 games last season which would have ranked him where, on the high flying Oilers? 2nd, one point away from leading the team.

No suprise everyone wants all of our highly touted young players. What makes any of you think we would give up any of our young guys?? Wasn't GMGM's refusal to trade Sutherby for Janne Ninniammmamy an eye opener?

Tell you what...we'll take Comrie and Smith...you can have Yonkman and Ciernik.

Try actually reading my comment before you fly off the handle and call me stupid...insinuate that I don't know hockey, and that I need to open my eyes. Let me repost my statement.

"Not saying that Nylander would fetch any of those defensemen straight up, but something could be done here I think."

Does that sound like I asked for Staios or any of your mighty "Top 3" straight up?