View Single Post
Old
11-20-2003, 09:36 PM
Mack

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishinator05
Teemu Selanne isn't a traitor as his "little buddy" Paul is. You're right, he was traded by Anaheim but for some reason he still has a little dislike for the Ducks. This is evidenced by he and Paul's nice little team party fund.

I think there's a difference between actual hate and sports "hate." For instance, I don't really hate Avalanche fans or anyone here for instance, but Avalanche fans for the most part do bug the crap out of me with this general sense of arrogance.

If you think I'm pissed about losing a game in overtime in November that my team didn't even deserve to win, no I'm not. What irritates me more is that punk ***** Selanne scored the game winner and the fact that the dislike I feel for Kariya and Selanne is more then I've ever felt for any hockey player. Don't even make mention about Kariya being a UFA because we've been down that road before and no one is changing anyone elses mind.

By the way, I've met Paul and he was a *****. I know plenty of people that have met him before and said he was a ***** also. I defended him for years while he was in a Duck uniform and then he turned tail and left town. I'll say it right now... Paul Kariya is a ***** and I have an intense dislike for him. If you or any other smug arrogant Avalanche fan has a problem with that.. sorry.

[IMG]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/peeweejd/fark/ref_****.jpg[/IMG]