Thread: TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3
View Single Post
Old
04-19-2012, 07:59 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakOil View Post
That's still something that anyone even vaguely familiar with the CBA would instantly realize is a no-go.

Honestly, there aren't a lot of Edmonton radio guys I really like, Rishaug is good but doesn;t have his own show, Gregor's ok. Millard and Flaming are easily the cream of the crop but their show is catered to the more hardcore fan.

It's actually sad, I'm sure half the posters here could do a better job and would be more knowledgeable then half the guys actually in the radio.
Maybe he didnt feel like telling the guy he was wrong?

I challenge you to try something. Next time you are watching a game, try doing pbp for five minutes. It will give you a whole new appreciation for how hard that job really is. Corey has just started doing that job (AFAIK) and for my money, I would much rather listen to him, than Hack Michaels for instance.

At least he calls the game as it happens, and does a very good job doing so. Michaels would rather ramble on about some basketball player or something while the play carries on and the audience who tuned in to hear the game has to endure his ridiculous stories instead of listening to what is going on in the game.