View Single Post
Old
04-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Seventyx7
Carter Enthusiast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieFleaSlash View Post
The Richards/Carter duo can take the heat off Kopi/Brown all they want, but at some point they need to score a few as well. Teams will realize they're not as much of a threat as they're made out to be at one point or another. I feel the Canucks figured this out tonight.
That's how it's been since he's gotten here. Clearly his arrival sparked the team and added depth to make it appear we have two scoring lines. He even threw a couple hits last night which was good to see.

But the fact is, we got him to score goals. One goal his last 7 regular season games before his injury, and it was empty net. None in the playoffs so far.

He had a chance in the slot last night in the third off a face off, exactly how you draw it up. And it looked like he was hesitant to really put his body into it and rip it, so he weakly throws it on Schneider and peels off.

Maybe I scapegoat him too much because I hated his game before he became a King, but he isn't doing a ton to change my mind. His direct contribution to the team's success has been minimal.

Seventyx7 is offline   Reply With Quote