: Post-Game Talk:
ECQF Game #4: Rangers at Sens
View Single Post
04-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Join Date: Feb 2006
Originally Posted by
Anyone else sick and tired of seeing the same BS breakout play when the Rangers are on the Powerplay? It's SO damn predictable!!!
1. Stralman gets the puck behind the net.
2. Del Zotto picks up "speed" and picks up the puck from Stralman
3. Del Zotto skates (not so swiftly) the puck up the middle
4. Richards falls back 10 feet behind Del Zotto
5. Del Zotto drops the puck to Richards
6. Richards carries the puck straight up the center and gets shut down by the D.
This may have worked twice...but DAMMIT they need to stop.
Get the puck in the zone. Big body in front of the net. Get the puck to the point, make 1 pass. RIP IT. Rebound? Put it in.
Am I the only one seeing this?
You can set your watch by Richards deciding to skate straight into the defense on the powerplay.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Zil