Thread: Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game #4: Rangers at Sens
View Single Post
Old
04-19-2012, 02:53 PM
M0rbid

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Agree 100%. That is exactly the difference. You can stomach a loss where they outplay the opponent for 60 minutes and they somehow still find a way to lose, it happens. Lucky bounces, bad reffing, a rare blunder, whatever it may be. That's tolerable, I won't jump off a cliff because the other team got a break despite being dominated.

However games 1 and 4 were exactly the same where the Rangers scored early and took the foot off the gas which leads to two Ottawa goals. The difference being that game 1 they waited half the game to sit back and scored two more goals, so the end result was a win. I said after that game, a win is great and all, but they have to be better and play 60 minutes, and game 4 is exactly why they needed to do that.

They do not look like a number 1 seed right now and that is the problem. It isn't about losing, it's about HOW they are losing, and that's what pisses me off. If they don't show up for game 5 at home and dominate for a full 60 minutes then they do not deserve to advance. That game was garbage. Henrik responded big after that **** show of a game 2, and now the rest of the team needs to respond to that pathetic showing.

It would also help if Torts learned how to coach to win, not to lose.
Yea, I remember Tom Renney

M0rbid is offline   Reply With Quote