View Single Post
Old
04-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Jersey Girl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
Indeed they do. And Hank makes those saves frequently, himself. My point was that even though they may make the saves, they shouldn't be expected to make those saves every time. There's only so many times a goalie is going to rob the other team of a goal before one gets by him.

When you actually have goal support the other team often doesn't even have a chance to get that great scoring opportunity that ends up in the back of your net.

I'm not saying Hank can't be better than he's been. What bothers me is the hand-wringing and finger-pointing of people acting as though he's some kind of choke-artist when that just isn't the case.
No reason for you and me to keep going back and forth on this. I don't think Hank is a choke artist, but I think he's partly responsible (along with the rest of the cast) for the OT losses.

Unfortunately yesterday was a very short sample, but Anderson outplayed Hank in OT. Please don't analyze every save Anderson made and tell us why it really wasn't much of a save.

The bottom line is Anderson kept the puck out of the net and Hank did not. He outplayed Hank. That can't happen again.

Jersey Girl is offline   Reply With Quote