View Single Post
Old
04-19-2012, 05:42 PM
IdealisticSniper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky- View Post
Not pawning him off. I think as the summer nears you will see Luongo go somewhere- whether it's TB, Toronto, Florida or elsewhere. TB is free to pursue Bernier, Vokuon, Roloson or whomever SY thinks can help them next year. It just won't be Schneider because Vancouver won't trade him. It is possible Luongo is Schneiders backup next year or is buried in the minors- more likely though a deal will be made with him to go somewhere that will upgrade a team. I guess the bottom line here is Schneider is Vancouver's future and isn't going anywhere. Luongo will be traded and if TB wants to look elsewhere- that's cool.
Source?

I dont get this thinking honestly. They wont trade him all of a sudden because he has started a few playoff games? Big deal. Ever heard of Halak? The guy did 100 times more than what Schneider is doing right now in the playoffs and was traded shortly thereafter.

Schneider is definitely still on the block, regardless of what the media is hyping up right now. If anything has been affected by him being played, its his value is going up slightly.

IdealisticSniper is offline   Reply With Quote