View Single Post
Old
04-20-2012, 12:14 AM
orange is better
than other colors...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan187 View Post
I would not be against playing Gus this game. He plays in position most of the time and even though his weakest part of his game is his strength he should be alright being paired with a stronger d-man to help him out. The playoffs are about playing as a TEAM and Gus has a great pass and is a smart d-man with a lot of potential.

Kimmo/Lilja
Carle/Coburn
Kubina/Gus

As long as Lilja stays back and just focuses on playing D those pairings could work to beat the Pens team. The Flyers game is more on them having puck control and keeping the puck away from the other team. The forwards need to keep the puck moving and keep control.

Briere is the one that we need to step up this game. Briere steps up and the team will win.
Unfortunately briere can't play defense. He holds essentially no weight in that factor. This team can't play defense. Briere could score 4 goals tomorrow and it won't matter unless the defense can learn how to play the game in 48 hours.

Coburn-Timonen
Carle-Lilja
Kubina-Gus/Bart

Are you kidding me?

Very worried about this teams ability to stop anything whatsoever. No goaltending, and even less defense.

I can honestly say that wednesday nights game was the worst defensive hockey I've ever seen an NHL team play and I've been watching and playing hockey for 20 years.

orange is better is online now   Reply With Quote