View Single Post
Old
04-20-2012, 01:44 AM
nightstalker78
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
It was kind of annoying seeing so many people jump on the bandwagon. The Eagles had a disaster season, the Sixers are falling apart, and the Phils are off to a slow start...once the Flyers won game 2, desperate philadephia fans who usually dont follow the flyers jumped right on board the "crosby sucks" train.

I loved seeing Crosby lose it in game 3, but the a lot of the aftermath was people wanting something to feel good about, and it got carried away.

All week there have been a lot of "I dont normally watch hockey, but..." calls on WIP.
This happens every year. No one outside of real fans follows the Flyers all year. When the playoffs come suddenly everyone is a fan.It's just the way it is.

I don't care what the other 3 teams do. I don't follow them anyway,good year or bad year.Can't stand baseball or basketball.And I hate the Eagles. It's kind of like the Phillies...where were all the fans when the Vet was sitting 3/4's empty every night? They started winning and suddenly everyone has been a fan for 20 years.I can bet you when the Flyers win a cup the samething will happen.

Last edited by nightstalker78: 04-20-2012 at 01:55 AM.
nightstalker78 is offline   Reply With Quote