View Single Post
Old
04-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Stewie G

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycoonheart View Post
I think Acoin is playing purely for PP2 and he was pretty good on PP1 last night. Like someone posted, Knuble's legs are shot and Halpy I just don't see being able to do much on the PP.
If the only thing that Aucoin brings is a limited role on the PP, I don't see that as enough to warrant a sweater. Halpern doesn't need to be the one to sub in on the PP. With Nick coming back, someone is going to be getting bumped and if they plan on giving big 3rd period minutes to the 3rd and 4th lines with a lead like last night, I want to see the bigger bodied guy with great faceoff skills in there. Seemed to me that Beagle was getting schooled in the dot in the 3rd period last night, especially in their own zone. Those losses allowed the Bruins to get some sustained pressure and led to some of those icing calls. It would have been nice to have another option out there.

PP1 would be Green-Ov-Nick-MoJo-Laich
PP2 would be Wideman-Ovie-MP-Semin-Bigger body (Brouwer/Chimera/Ward). Taking a look at Nashville's stats in last year's playoffs, Ward led them in PP points.

Stewie G is offline   Reply With Quote