View Single Post
Old
04-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Philly85
Moody'

vCash: 500
I don't think Nashville is that boring to be honest. Phoenix has great puck movers on their blueline and some decent forwards up front. Wouldn't necessarily call them boring hockey either, the series has been phenomenal. Maybe the Hawks just bring it out of them though, who knows. LA is bearable when they play physical and they definitely have some very good players on their roster.

To me the most absolutely boring, borderline unwatchable series is SJ/STL. St. Louis in particular is a snoozefest to watch. It's weird... You look at their roster and no one jumps out aside from 2, maybe 3 players. I'm convinced this is just a masterful coaching job done by Hitchcock. I don't like him, the Blues or the Sharks personally but it's about time SJ got put to bed and have their window slammed shut. In this case I am for the Blues ridding themselves of the Sharks as quickly as possible. Tired of seeing Thornton, Marleau et al., season after season in the playoffs.

West is gonna look different come round 2. Nashville, Phoenix, St.Louis and LA potentially? My how the times are changing. Out of that group, if those are the teams who indeed advance... I like Nashville to go the furthest. Interesting playoffs this season.