View Single Post
Old
04-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Macbeth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Well we have to wait and see just where that pick ends up being, if the Flames really struggle we could be talking say 35th to 40ish and that could creat options cause if we also struggle then we could be looking at say having 2 picks in the 30's in addition to our high 1st, and if the draft is as deep as it could end up looking, then for me i'd rather have the early 2nd next year as I'm not a fan of this draft at all. Of course everyone is going to have different view points on this, but for me personally I think next year is going to be one of the better draft classes so I'm very excited to see how it shapes up.

Well you never know what someone will get at the deadline, the last one seemed like a dud but in other years it's been crazy. That said if we are talking about next deadline, we'll see if he can get a late 1st or not, as much of his salary for the year will be paid and at least he'll have only 1 year left.

As for the pick, we'll see where it is and how the good the draft ends up being. Personally I'll take my chances next year vs this year, but the good thing is it doesn't matter cause we now have the pick so now we just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

Of course you can defend this trade, if you are sane and rational/logical. Just because you hate it doesn't mean you are right, so to suggest you can't defend it shows you are not open to discussing or debating, just my way my way my way.
No, no, no, mate.

He will net a first at the deadline for sure.

And when he does; BOOM; self-fulfilling prophecy, regardless of context and circumstances.

Macbeth is offline   Reply With Quote