View Single Post
Old
04-20-2012, 02:30 PM
RandyHolt
Capitals Station

vCash: 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsman View Post
I think he could have dished it to a couple guys, including Laich, if he didn't lose his edge. Easily could have been a huge opportunity. As I said earlier in the game thread, I get awfully nervous whenever OV tries to suddenly change direction. Either he falls, leaves the puck behind, or both. He would have been better served outracing Chara along the boards and taking it behind the net.
About the falls, so you think it may be a change in direction. I will have to watch for that. I haven't been able to figure it out. It seems like he goes through stretches with lots of awkward falls, then is a beast you can't knock over for weeks. He tripped on the blue in the classic. Losing the puck, I can more easily see on direction changes.

He seemed off last night. He was up high on blue running the point men, maybe a directive my Dale to pressure them early. Without knowing directives from coaches to get Wideman a goal, pinch instructions, I don't place blame.

If it were coaching, they recognized holy hell, if Wideman doesn't score, we will probably lose the game. I wonder what it will take to see Orlov replace him. Maybe nothing, but has his game hit the crapper since the TDL.

RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote