View Single Post
Old
04-21-2012, 11:30 AM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
As I left the arena last night some idiot Wings fan decided to talk **** to me. I'm not really sure why since I was merely one of THOUSANDS of happy Preds fans. Maybe he liked my hair, or maybe he just reeeeeeeeeally wanted to get his teeth knocked into his ****ing throat...

Anyway, he said, "I remember when I won my first play off series."

A few points, idiot.

First, no you don't. YOU haven't won a ******* thing you out-of-shape son of a *****. You can't even twist apart an Oreo without losing your breath...

Second, when the Wings won their first play off series they were one of six teams in the league. Oh man! Huge ****ing win there!

Third, this isn't our first play off win, you dolt.

I hope that guy decided to go to bars last night, continued to talk his pathetic game, and got his face re-arranged for it. Go home, Wings Fans. Just go home.

A few years ago I would have stayed behind to toss back a few jokes (i.e. It's ok... the Wings decided to lose because no one in Detroit can afford second round tickets, et al). Last night... brush that **** off your shoulders.

I remember when I was 20 years old and couldn't talk without eating my own shoe...
A Wing fan put his hands on me last night after I waved goodbye to him after the game was over. He was with a few other guys being obnoxious all night. I had to hold my brother back once the guy touched me but I kept my cool and this dude was losing it. He kept faking like he was about to throw a punch. I kept my cool and was ready but he never followed through with it.

You have to be a special kind of idiot to come into an opponents barn and act like a complete ******* and talk trash and try to fight everybody. Wasn't worth my time Good riddance

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote