View Single Post
Old
04-21-2012, 11:23 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
My assesment of the problems with this team

1. Top line guys are just not good enough. Gaborik always been a reg season performer and really declines come playoffs when things tighten up. Richards mediocore to poor all season and has been worse this series. Its hard to win when there top players out play yours.

2. We lack offensive zone time. Of course it improved tonight but on just not enough body presence and puck protection along the boards. Dubi hasent done nearly enough. Mitchell has done nothing this series.

I think we can win the next game, now Boyle is out most likely, but Hagelin is back in, which hopefully he will come back in with energy that we really need. Krieder is just not ready and i would get him out of the lineup imo. Some may disagree but to me we cant afford having playing minimal mins and not contributing much at all. Get someone else even Deveaux or a guy that can cycle and protect a puck. Preferably a big body i dunno but we need someone like that. Btw all this talk about Rupp playoffs, he does very little out there.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote