View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Pinkfloyd

vCash: 500
Everyone that doesn't have a full clause should be on the table. Some will be more difficult than others to move obviously. Like Couture would only be available for something that is just absolutely stupid in the team's favor. I think the team needs to focus on moving out the slower non-core players on the team and getting whatever draft picks they can for them. Douglas Murray and Michal Handzus should not be on this team next year at the very minimum. You can put both Clowe and Pavelski on the table and see what teams will offer for them. Antti Niemi should be as well.

Any additions, especially to the scoring lines, should be players that have the element of speed to their game as well as skill.

I think they ought to do what they can to keep Daniel Winnik, re-sign Galiardi, Wingels, and Desjardins. For the most part, they weren't productive in the series but I see a lot of good in them and they have room to grow as the base of a good bottom six up front.

I would roll with Greiss and whoever wins out from the prospect pool as the tandem in net and improve the forwards and d-men with the savings. It would be nice if the Sharks actually went with three scoring lines instead of trying to be a two line offense and a shutdown line plus a 4th line.