View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

vCash: 500
Parise has a humongous ego.

The Devils were shutout by rookie goaltender Anders Nilsson from the Islanders in March who NEVER started an NHL game before. Parise gave the same interview. ''No disrespect to Nilsson, but we didn't challenge him enough.''

The next week he shut us out for 58 minutes. My blood is boiling, and I'm wondering what Parise's interview will say now. A minute 40 left in the game David Clarkson finds one small opening, and ties it. We get a PP within 15 seconds later. Marek Zidlicky fired one in, and we got the win. I was bummed I didn't get to hear the ''We didn't challenge him enough''

What irks me about Parise is if he thinks they didn't challenge these goaltenders why do they play so many games without challenging the goaltender?

Someone's gonna overspend on this guy. I'll miss him, and his 68 points, but I can't justify him at a higher cap hit than Kovy, and some people are speculating someone will give him a Malkin/Crosby contract. The team that's gonna offer him the most money is Montreal, or Carolina. One of those bottom teams. Though he will get healthy offers from successful teams.