View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 03:24 AM
SFTC Addict
Not Here To Be Liked

vCash: 500
What a boring round this was. No good series at all.

Pretty disgusted in the Jackals right now. For a team all year that over came and over came any and all adversity. A lot of firsts but the Postseason result was another fairly quick exit. This team overachieved with what went on, they got a lot of break, just finally felt like this would be the year.

Seeing Craig Rivet was awesome. He was an average NHL player I suppose, hes not a hall of famer to be or anything or was even a big name. But just the fact we got to see it was awesome. He may have been the best person we have ever had around here. Just a great guy. A lot of guys can go and tell the media what the fans want to hear but so few of his stature would actually follow through. I thought he would eventually bail, and after the foreclosure news I wouldn't have blamed him. He made it clear halfway through the season that this would be it. I just feel so bad they didn't win it for him. Some guys deserve a ring more than others, he definitely did, it just wasnt meant to be. Makes me hate some of the self-righteous stars who win even more.

SFTC Addict is offline   Reply With Quote