View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 08:51 AM
baldrick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Well I agree any "awards" article is going to be superficial, summing up players in general terms like "hardest working", "best offense" and "most disappointing" is meant to be a very general overview. I think this place tends to attract hockey nerds who can handle things broken down for more detail. Maybe a little comparison between the winners and runners up too.

For instance, "Fastest skater" could be broken up into fastest top speed, acceleration and agility, or at least point all those things out. Or for defense, at least mention what it is that makes Ellis so good - is it his positional sense, his effort, his strength?

I get it's meant to be a general overview and it serves its purpose, but a few categories could explain more than just stats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
I agree. David should talk to the HF editor. We're all big hockey fans. One of the best, if not the best forum for hockey. Your editor should allow you to show us what you know. That doesn't mean we don't appreciate the articles. We do, but if you got more to share, we're open to it!
More info please!

baldrick is offline   Reply With Quote