View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
IceManCat
A New Era

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I just moved to Florida in the St Pete area last Summer. I had vacationed there for years, but decided to get the hell out of Jersey, and finally pack it up, and move to Florida! I had been to games at the Forum, but my first time at Bank Atlantic Center was the Devils game in November. My friend in Delray said the arena was close to a sell out every game.

I'm thinking he's crazy, because I'm judging it based on the attendance of Marlins games when they play at the Mets at the old stadium. It literally looks like a private practice open to a limited amount of spectators! I was ignorant of it, and figured the Panthers didn't draw that much basing it on the Marlins factor. I figured baseball was more popular in Florida than hockey.

I was surprised though, but nice building, nice folk, and the Panthers fans take more kindly to Devils jerseys in their buildings than the Forum in TB. Not as many dirt looks wearing the opponents jerseys!

Very affordable tickets too. I know the cost of living is way lower than up north, but I find the good seats in the building to be a much better bargain.

were used to it