View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 09:01 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
He is terrible positionaly and doesn`t get used on the PP or much on the PK I watch him all season he really is not that good. Not sure how many times I have to say it before people actualy realise he isn`t as good as many want to believe he is.
WoW You have obviously no idea what you are talking about, Tinordi was a beast tonight, his positionning was quite fine and I thought he was actually decent offensively showing some surprising instinct.. As for the PK, you are certainly in the left field, he was the one used on the 5 on 3 and spent alot of time playing on the PK.. Tinordi sure looks like a very solid prospect right now, he improved hugely from last year.. I can see now why we traded up for this kid, will be an intimidating presence in our def zone sooner than later and Im pretty sure the kid can drop the gloves at times when really needed..

He looks very nice with the "C" on his jersey.. this kid will bring alot of intangibles to our team..

On another note, Murphy really looks like a poor man Karlsson, very nice puckmoving skills, great skater and very nice offensive awareness.. the prob.. he is defensively very flawed, not physical and on the very small side..

Last edited by NewHabsEra*: 04-22-2012 at 09:16 PM.
NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote