Thread: OT: Futbol II
View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 10:03 PM
AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar Send a message via MSN to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar
I was talking about Chelsea and Tottenham, ofcourse I would like to see Newcastle in there but I think that goes without saying. I left it out cause its pretty much assumed that everyone roots for anyone other then the top teams when they can, was basically showing where Chelsea lies in my top team 'dislike' rankings (I dislike both Manchesters Liverpool and Tottenham more if we wanna include the teams that aren't in the hunt or already got a spot).

And beating Barcelona in anything that isn't a friendly is basically going to rank on every teams match of the year. Arsenal fans list the Barcelona victory as like the best match of 2011 and bring it up a lot since it happened. It's a proving point. Now if Chelsea go on the road and lose like 5-0 then yeah people will forget they managed to win the home leg.

Valid point on the draws.

With a win vs Wigan I'd have felt like there was no way the Gunners didn't finish 3rd. Someone has to step up in these last 3 games, no more Ramsey till next season - kid has no confidence.

AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar is offline   Reply With Quote