View Single Post
Old
04-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Don't worry about it...if the Preds win more and more it won't be becuase of Andrei or Sergei...it will be because of Rinne, Weber, Suter, underrated Bouillon, and Hal ''Octopus PK'' Gill (if he comes back?)...Andrei and Sergei are expensive fillers, that's all.

And, same here...I miss Bouillon (Cube)...and I also miss Robidas.

Subban was a 2nd Rnd pick.
Gallagher was a 5th Rnd pick.

So very happy that we were able to get a 2nd Rnd Pick for semi-bust Andrei InKonsistentcy. I was really afraid we'd only get a 3rd Rnd pick which wouldn't be bad either with Timmins as our main scout.
Tell me, how many of the 5 games have you watched ? Because Sergei and Andrei are both used on the PK and on the PP. AK was in the first shooters in all shootout during the season. Ak is playing with Radulov. Sergei with Erat. Go ask on Nashville board if they find Sergei or Andrei lazy, inconsistent, expensive and what ever you call them. The difference is that back there there a team not individual in a team. Theres a good coach(Best ?) that knows how to use their player and that knows you don't bench players for one bad game or one error.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote