View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Brad Doty
Compliance Hero

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml87 View Post
You know I have never had so much confidence in a goaltender. Even as Sedin was skating in on the breakaway I said to myself, "Quick is gonna save this."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Talk about perseverance. The first period was excruciating to watch as the Kings survived the period by only surrendering one goal. It seems that the Canucks experienced their own "Frolov" moment which turned out to be the turning point for Vancouver in Game 4 in 2010. For those of you who want to relive that painful memory, here you go:

Now where is that silly Canucks fan who claimed to be 100% on his "comeback predictions?"
That moment is *exactly* what I thought about on that breakaway, especially with how the Sedins picked Quick apart with that low-stick-side shot in 2010. When he made that save, I knew it was time. Soooo slick.

And for what it's worth, I wanted to post two hours ago, but I've been dealing with the cops...the neighbors across the street thought I was having a huge fight with my roommates we went so nuts

I still can't believe this is happening. So surreal after so long. Wow, what a game...and it was so back and forth for the last 10 minutes and overtime! So much energy!

Brad Doty is online now   Reply With Quote