View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 02:21 AM
Poulet Kostopoulos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
I know Molson did the right thing but twerps like Cammalleri rub me the wrong way. I really didn't like the BS he pulled.

I really have to hand it to Molson he's a bigger man than I am. If I was in his shoes I would have told Cammalleri to go stuff it.

But it's funny how Dramalleri got what he wanted. Again he goes to the press. If he really wanted it so bad why didn't he just ask Molson privately to buy the sweater? Why did he have to go public?

Because that's Cammalleri. Once an A-hole always an A-hole. Funny how the biggest twerp in all this comes out smelling like roses.
Do you really think Cammy cared that much for that jersey. If he did, he would have bought it. He said what he said to show how classless PG was. Not letting the guy finish a game was classless and humiliating enough and then this. If you fans here, of all people, now condemn Cammy for taking a shot at PG, then you are big hypocrites.

Molson did the right thing. If he did what you would have done, then he'd simply perpetuated the classlessness started by PG.

Ironic that you call him Dramalleri given that fans and the media created the drama in the first place.

Last edited by Poulet Kostopoulos: 04-23-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Poulet Kostopoulos is offline   Reply With Quote