View Single Post
Old
04-23-2012, 07:02 AM
Mr Kanadensisk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zine View Post
Say whatever you want. But when one holds a such silly but steadfast opinion on something they have little experience in or knowledge of (KHL), expect some feedback. Don't take offense, happens all the time on HF.

FACT = European, NA, Chinese, earth, martian, whatever..Dallman's origin doesn't matter....he just isn't the best player in the KHL; and that's the consensus of all who watch him play.

There is no bias.
A limit on imports make foreign players valuable and sought after commodities. People treat assets in high demand very well. This actually nullifies your "Dallman get's no respect because of bias against NA!" shtick.
We see the same thing in the CHL. They roll the red carpet out for imports.
As silly as you claim my argument is I am the only one who has backed anything up here with facts. Facts that no one has disputed.

I'm sure you would admit, and your posting history shows, you are extremely pro-Russian and anti-Canadian. Because of this your opinion on these matters means absolutley nothing to me. Unless you have some actual evidence to support your claims then I don't know what there is to talk about.

Mr Kanadensisk is offline   Reply With Quote